- About RTM
- Community Radio
- Join RTM
Another Media World is Possible!
Media, meet Justice.
Imagine a world in which...
- Journalism challenges injustice, promotes civic participation, and shares stories from all of our communities.
- Media and social media become community tools for ending racism and poverty.
- Public-owned fiber optic networks provide fast, affordable, open Internet choices to everyone.
- Low Power FM community radio stations are launched in cities and towns everywhere.
- Broadband “smart-grids” save energy by letting us monitor and adjust home electrical use online.
- Urban and rural wireless mesh networks provide large zones of free or inexpensive wi-fi connectivity.
- Public and community media outlets receive meaningful subsidies for local and investigative journalism.
- Community media centers provide training sites for new generations of media makers.
- Digital media literacy is taught as part of high school social studies curricula.
You can help create another media world-—one that helps us grow democracy, justice, and self-expression. Reclaim the Media is the Northwest’s leading voice for media justice. Your sustaining membership wis what makes it possible for RTM to continue buliding for a just media world.
We need your support to keep bringing the fight to the Mad Haters of deceptive right-wing media; to expand broadband access and community radio for communities that need media tools the most; to support quality journalism and media literacy; and to make sure that MEDIA always works for JUSTICE.